Josh Meyer is an experienced photographer and graphic designer in the La Crosse, Wisconsin area. Josh has been an in-demand wedding photographer since 2006, and designing and coding websites from scratch for more than 18 years (since 2003).
- Graphic Design: Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom)
- Web Development: HTML, CSS, WordPress, Responsive Design, SEO
- Photography: Extensive experience with Canon DSLR cameras; Multiple photography awards; Published in multiple magazines and countless other web and print sources.
- Video Editing: Adobe Premiere Pro
- Artwork featured on Mountain Dew cans and packaging nationwide
- Photo featured in Guinness World Records Gamer’s Edition 2011
- Cover photo on Inside Archery Magazine, January 2006
- Cover photo on Machining Magazine, October 2004
- Photo selected as a Daily Deviation on deviantART
- Designed CD album covers for: Bryan White, Phil Keaggy, Tom Hemby, Erin Schneider and many others
- Designed Cain novel and other book covers
- Passed LinkedIn assessment tests for HTML, CSS, WordPress, Phoshop, and Illustrator
- Xeonyx Cursors downloaded more than 31,000 times on CNET Download.com
- Second Place in 2003 Technology & Learning High School Photography Contest