Josh Meyer is an experienced photographer and graphic designer in the La Crosse, Wisconsin area. Josh has been an in-demand wedding photographer since 2006, and designing and coding websites from scratch for more than 15 years.
- Graphic Design: Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Web Development: HTML, CSS, WordPress, Responsive Design, SEO
- Photography: Extensive experience with Canon DSLRs; Published in multiple magazines and countless other web and print sources.
- Video Editing: Adobe Premiere Pro
- Designed Cain novel book cover
- Artwork featured on Mountain Dew cans and packaging nationwide
- Photo featured in Guinness World Records Gamer’s Edition 2011
- Cover photo on Inside Archery Magazine, January 2006
- Cover photo on Machining Magazine, October 2004
- Photo featured as a Daily Deviation on deviantART
- Designed CD album covers for: Bryan White, Phil Keaggy, Tom Hemby, Erin Schneider and many others
- Xeonyx Cursors downloaded more than 30,000 times on CNET Download.com
- Second Place in 2003 Technology & Learning High School Photography Contest